Addressing Unmet Challenges in Addiction Treatment
We have created the BioCorRx® Recovery Program to address some of the biggest, previously unmet challenges related to addiction treatment: the low rates of long-term sobriety. One study, for example, found that only 46% of addicts who attended a residential treatment program managed to stay in recovery (only about 40% of that number managed to stay completely clean and sober).
An elegantly simple solution to reduce cravings
In the past, treatment has been focused on the emotional needs and behaviors associated with addiction while ignoring or underutilizing pharmacological solutions that go to the heart of addiction: the intense craving to use.
A real illness requires real medication
It is much like telling a diabetic, who should be prescribed insulin, to rely solely on nutrition and exercise without giving them the medications they need to actually treat their medical condition.
BioCorRx® is uniquely poised to gain significant market share of the $35 billion annual treatment market in the US.
Addiction by the Numbers
- 38 million Americans are heavy drinkers, according to the CDC
- Per the CDC, more than 12% of the population are alcohol dependent
- 23.5 million American adults are addicted to drugs and or alcohol
- 100 Americans die from preventable overdose every day, per the CDC
- 770% increase in those seeking treatment for opioid addiction in the last 15 years
- In 2010, more than 12 million people reported using pain killers non-medically
- 85% of the people with alcohol abuse or dependence go untreated
- Heroin is the most widely used opiate, with more than 900,000 estimated users
What We Bring to a Vast, Untapped Market
- Innovative Approach - Combines medication with supportive behavioral management.
- Trending Market Opportunity - We were recently featured in USA Today, The Doctor Oz Show, MSNBC and many other local news segments across the country.
- Exclusive Worldwide Rights - We have the worldwide rights (except in Australia and New Zealand) to a highly effective, proprietary implant formulation of the FDA-approved drug, Naltrexone.
- Other Formulas - We are currently developing a patent pending injectable naltrexone product as well as another naltrexone implant formula recently acquired in 2016.
- Proprietary Counseling Program - We have developed a proprietary 16-session counseling program identifying 35 key areas specific to the treatment of patients on long term naltrexone and have available a growing network of counselors nationwide certified to deliver the program.
- $35 Billion Market in the U.S. Alone - We are uniquely poised to gain significant market share.
- Rapid Expansion Possibilities - We intend to introduce and distribute the BioCorRx® Recovery Program to a new independent treatment center in the U.S. every 30 days or sooner.
Innovation = Unparalleled Growth Opportunity
By partnering with independently owned treatment centers throughout the U.S., we are leveraging brick and mortar already established. The benefits of the innovative BioCorRx® Recovery Program include:
- Long lasting medication - Our implanted naltrexone product has been shown to last several months, depending on individual metabolism rates.
- Dramatically increased compliance - The automatic dosing removes the need for routine medication while preventing abuse.
- Increased dignity and privacy via discreet treatment - Other treatment solutions are notorious for a lack of privacy.
- No major life disruptions - The consequences of life disruptions may discourage addicts from seeking treatment; our program requires virtually no downtime from daily life and routines.